Wednesday, February 10, 2016

We're leaving for Disney!!!

Finally, I have been waiting forever to get on the plane to Disney and get out of this cold weather. You know when it's the night before the trip when you can't get to sleep. That's going to happen to be me tonight. But I have to go to sleep early because I have to wake up at 4 in the morning tomorrow! Soooo, anyway. Tomorrow is going to be CRAZY, we have to leave a 5, go through security at 6, then board the plane at 11 and finally arrive. Then the best part happens, we go straight to the park and gorge ourselves on all the fun that Disney has to offer. I think I'm going to go to the The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. It's supposed to be a really big drop! But what I'm most excited about is all the playing with my instrument I'll do. I just love playing famous Disney songs such as Aladdin and Pocahontas. I will never want to leave!

~Max Ourada